At Thorium Design, our mission is to help 100 businesses each month to increase their bottom-line profit. We only work with businesses who are committed to their growth, where we believe we can do 5-star quality work.
Whether you’re a start-up, a large enterprise, or anything in-between, our experts will pour their knowledge and experience into helping your business make more money.
What to Expect
On average, our clients report earning anywhere from $4 to $10 of revenue for every dollar spent, when we manage their advertising and marketing.
299/week – Includes 1 service per month,* and management of up to $2,500 per month of ad spend.
499/week – Up to 2 services per month, and management of up to $7,500 per month of ad spend.
729/week – Up to 3 services per month, and management of up to $15,000 per month of ad spend.
949+/week – Up to 4 services per month, and management of up to $30,000 per month of ad spend.
- Advertising Account Management. Google Ads & Bing Ads for intent-based leads.
- Social Media Management. Connect with your customers and fans! Represent your brand to the world.
- Website Development. A new website, or upgrades to an old one.
- Facebook Ads. Find new customers on Facebook and Instagram.
- Online Visibility Improvements. Don’t be invisible to old and new customers. (SEO on a website, and Online Listings on Google, Yelp, etc.)
(Whenever relevant. Limitations apply.)
- Call systems, tracking numbers, and analytics systems to measure success.
- Landing pages and booking forms to capture inbound leads.
- Hosting and maintenance for all web services.
- Graphic design and photo manipulation.
- Status reports and check-ins from our team when we need input or we’ve found useful information.
Minimum $1,500/month of Ad Spend commitment required (paid to Google/Bing/Facebook, etc.) for any Advertising Services. Ad Spend is separate, and is not included in weekly service pricing.
* Website development on the Start-up package is far less custom than other package levels.
How much does a website cost? It’s a valid question, but it’s like asking “how much does a car cost?” What do you want it to do? How much performance or economy do you require?
Every website is different. Every website is priced differently. An affordable website generates revenue for your business.
A website should be an investment, not an expense. If your website makes more money than it costs, is it actually expensive?
With a good idea of your needs, we can give a good price. The first step is getting in touch. Some of our websites can be purchased for under 1,500 down to 199 for the most basic, while some might be over 20,000. It all depends on your needs!
Additional Web Service Pricing
If you need some à la carte options, we should have what you’re looking for. Including but not at all limited to:
- Analytics installation
- Monthly analytic data reviews and recommendations
- Basic Hosting and Maintenance package
- Basic – 499
- “Simple” – 899
- The Works – 1,499
It really depends on your needs, and what you can afford. For 1,499, you can get a custom logo, with about 12 concept pieces, between 3 different artists. Your selection will be very broad, and our creativity will shine.
For 499, we will be able to make a basic logo. The catch? Your selection during the concept phase will be smaller, without the added benefit of having several designers working together.
Get in touch with us, and you’ll be well on your way to a new, amazing brand identity.
Landing Page Pricing
A landing page is a special page for your website. It is designed to sell one product, or make users take one action. If you have any advertising campaigns, you will likely need to direct those users to landing pages – not just your website home page.
Landing page pricing is very flexible, depending on how many you need, and how different they need to be. Five nearly-identical pages will be less expensive than three wildly-different pages.
or call (916) 678-0558